1. Solving Mobile Design Challenges with HTML5.
2. Building and Testing a Multipage Mobile Web App with HTML5.
3. Animating Navigation.
4. Applying Data-Theme Styling.
5. Customizing Mobile Styles with ThemeRoller.
6. Creating Collapsible Blocks.
7. Designing with Grids.
8. Providing Native Video.
9. Audio for Mobile.
10. Scaling Images for Mobile Devices.
11. Building Mobile-Friendly Forms.
12. Deploying Mobile Widgets.
13. Building a Complete Mobile Presence.
14. Using Templates.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the main title. Select the main title's "About" tab, then select "What's New" for updates specific to title's edition.
For more information about these supplements, or to obtain them, contact your Learning Consultant.
Given the popularity of smartphones, tablets, and other portable devices, it’s easy to see that mobile is where the action is. Developers hoping to get fast traction in today’s market need to focus on mobile development. Whatever your level of experience, DEVELOPING MOBILE WEBSITES WITH HTML 5 is the place to start if you’re looking for an introduction and hands-on guide to creating mobile websites using HTML5. Prolific author and Web-design teacher Dave Karlins combines aesthetics and technique in a book that is uniquely accessible to designers at all levels, covering effective site design, mobile-friendly type and color schemes, navigation, fast-loading images, mobile-ready audio and video, meshing mobile and desktop sites, and much more. In today’s booming tech market, mobile isn’t an add-on—it’s essential. Get in on the action with DEVELOPING MOBILE WEBSITES WITH HTML 5.
List Price = $39.99 | College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $30.00