Dawn Iacobucci's MARKETING MANAGEMENT provides the material that first-year MBA students need to gain a mastery of core concepts in marketing management. Paired with cases, group work, and/or simulations, instructors have the ability to create a dynamic and engaging course. MARKETING MANAGEMENT reflects the dynamic environment facing today's marketers, helping them understand how an increasingly competitive global marketplace and the changes in technology affect the marketing decisions that managers must make.
Part I: MARKETING STRATEGY.
1. Why Is Marketing Management Important?
2. Customer Behavior.
Part II: PRODUCT POSITIONING.
6. Goods and Services.
8. New Products.
Part III: POSITIONING VIA PRICE, PLACE, PROMOTION.
10. Channels of Distribution and Logistics.
11. Advertising Messages and Marketing Communications.
12. Integrated Marketing Communications and Media Choices.
13. Social Media.
Part IV: POSITIONING: ASSESSMENT THROUGH THE CUSTOMER LENS.
14. Customer Satisfaction and Customer Relationships.
15. Marketing Research Tools.
Part V: CAPSTONE.
16. Marketing Strategy.
17. Marketing Plans.