The MindTap Learning Path guides students through readings, multimedia, and activities designed to follow the learning taxonomy from basic knowledge and comprehension up to analysis and
application. By hiding, rearranging, or adding your own content, you control what students see and when they see it and match the Learning Path to your course syllabus exactly.
1. Abnormal Behavior.
2. Models of Abnormal Behavior.
3. Assessment and Classification of Abnormal Behavior.
4. The Scientific Method in Abnormal Psychology.
5. Anxiety and Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders.
6. Trauma and Stress-Related Disorders.
7. Somatic Symptom and Dissociative Disorders.
8. Depressive and Bipolar Disorders.
10. Eating Disorders.
11. Substance-Related and Other Addictive Disorders.
12. Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders.
13. Neurocognitive and Sleep-Wake Disorders.
14. Sexual Dysfunctions, Gender Dysphoria, and Paraphilic Disorders.
15. Personality Psychopathology.
16. Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence.
17. Legal and Ethical Issues in Abnormal Psychology.