Combining depth of theory with practical applications, Madura's best-selling INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ABRIDGED, 12E builds on the fundamental principles of corporate finance to provide the timely information and contemporary insights needed to prosper in today's global business environment. With its signature reader-friendly style and clear explanations, the text introduces international finance with a focus on the important role of modern multinational corporations in global commerce. It discusses a wide range of managerial topics using a strong corporate perspective. Emphasizing the most recent financial changes and industry trends, the Twelfth Edition highlights financial reform and its impact on international finance today. Self-tests, expanded real-world applications, and relevant examples provide the hands-on experience you need to prepare for contemporary practice.
Part I: THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ENVIRONMENT.
1. Multinational Financial Management: An Overview.
2. International Flow of Funds.
3. International Financial Markets.
4. Exchange Rate Determination.
5. Currency Derivatives.
Part II: EXCHANGE RATE BEHAVIOR.
6. Government Influence on Exchange Rates.
7. International Arbitrage and Interest Rate Parity.
8. Relationships Among Inflation, Interest Rates, and Exchange Rates.
Part III: EXCHANGE RATE RISK MANAGEMENT.
9. Forecasting Exchange Rates.
10. Measuring Exposure to Exchange Rate Fluctuations.
11. Managing Transaction Exposure.
12. Managing Economic Exposure and Translation Exposure.
Part IV: LONG-TERM ASSET AND LIABILITY MANAGEMENT.
13. Direct Foreign Investment.
14. Multinational Capital Budgeting.
15. International Corporate Governance and Control (Online).
16. Country Risk Analysis.
17. Multinational Capital Structure and Cost of Capital (Web Chapter).
18. Long-Term Debt Financing (Online).
Part V: SHORT-TERM ASSET AND LIABILITY MANAGEMENT.
19. Financing International Trade (Online).
20. Short-Term Financing (Online).
21. International Cash Management (Online).
Appendix A. Answers to Self-Test Questions.
Appendix B. Supplemental Cases.
Appendix C. Using Excel to Conduct Analysis (Online).
Appendix D. International Investing Project (Online).
Appendix E. Discussion in the Boardroom (Online).
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the main title. Select the main title's "About" tab, then select "What's New" for updates specific to title's edition.
For more information about these supplements, or to obtain them, contact your Learning Consultant.
Put all the instruction tools you need at your fingertips. The website includes Microsoft® Word versions of the Instructor Manual and Test Bank, and PowerPoint lecture slides.