LEARNING AND BEHAVIOR, Seventh Edition, is stimulating and filled with high-interest queries and examples. Based on the theme that learning is a biological mechanism that aids survival, this book embraces a scientific approach to behavior but is written in clear, engaging, and easy-to-understand language. Available with InfoTrac® Student Collections http://gocengage.com/infotrac.
1. Introduction: Learning to Change.
2. The Study of Learning and Behavior.
3. Pavlovian Conditioning.
4. Pavlovian Applications.
5. Operant Learning: Reinforcement.
6. Reinforcement: Beyond Habit.
7. Schedules of Reinforcement.
8. Operant Learning: Punishment.
9. Operant Applications.
10. Observational Learning.
11. Generalization, Discrimination, and Stimulus Control.
13. The Limits of Learning.
To customize your learning solution, contact your Learning Consultant for more information.
ISBN-10: 1111834962 | ISBN-13: 9781111834968
List Price = $137.95 | CengageBrain Price = $137.95