Make human resources work for you. STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT shows you how through its unique system of concept integration. Most human resources textbooks give you the theories without showing you the connections to real life. This textbook lets you see both sides of human resources: the theory and the application. That way, you will not only get a great grade in class, you will be on your way to success after college as well.
Part 1: THE CONTEXT OF STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT.
1. An Investment Perspective of Human Resources Management.
2. Social Responsibility and Human Resource Management.
3. Strategic Management.
4. The Evolving/Strategic Role of Human Resource Management.
5. Strategic Workforce Planning.
6. Design and Redesign of Work Systems.
7. Employment Law.
Part 2: IMPLEMENTATION OF STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT.
9. Training and Development.
10. Performance Management and Feedback.
12. Labor Relations.
13. Employee Separation and Retention Management.
14. Global Human Resource Management.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the main title. Select the main title's "About" tab, then select "What's New" for updates specific to title's edition.
For more information about these supplements, or to obtain them, contact your Learning Consultant.