Now you can identify and effectively market your skills and abilities to land the job you want with BLUE COLLAR RESUMES, SECOND EDITION. One of the few books written by a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW), this high-impact approach to expert resume writing and career marketing includes a special section of resume examples for military veterans returning to the workforce, as well as a free resume review by the author. The author applies his 20+ years in recruiting and expert resume writing to reveal the latest tips and strategies regarding social network sites such as LinkedIn, personal networking and interviewing to shorten your job search, advance your career and increase your income. This practical guide clearly demonstrates how to rise above the competition and advance your career. You’ll discover what really works as Mr. Provenzano reveals the top secrets of today’s professional resume experts.
Still Essential: The Blue Collar Resume
1. The Organic Skill Set: What Turns You On?
2. Organizing Your Materials.
3. The Pro-Active Resume Tool.
4. Why Titles Beat Objectives.
5. The Essential Profile: What Can You Do for Me?
6. Correct Use of Education and Relevant Credentials.
7. Designing Your Presentation.
8. Your Electronic, Light-Speed Resume.
9. Using Your Resume Effectively.
10. Cover Letter Essentials.
11. Resume Examples.
12. At Last: The Interview.
Job Search Resource Materials.
Resume Examples by Profession.
Free Resume Analysis by the Author.