Improve your French conversation skills with DU TAC AU TAC: MANAGING CONVERSATIONS IN FRENCH! The communicative strategies used in this French text help you reactivate, strengthen, and build on what you already know so that you can improve your French communication skills with ease. Each chapter is organized around what you need to know to interact with native speakers: how to initiate, maintain, and close conversations; how to communicate and respond to feelings and emotions; how to express opinions; and how to give and get information.
Table of Contents
1. Participer à une conversation.
2. Demander et rendre service.
3. Demander et donner des conseils.
4. Faire des projets.
5. Exprimer ses sentiments et opinions.
6. Raconter des histories.
7. Discuter de textes de fiction.
8. Discuter de l'actualité.