The MindTap Learning Path guides students through readings, multimedia, and activities designed to follow the learning taxonomy from basic knowledge and comprehension up to analysis and
application. By hiding, rearranging, or adding your own content, you control what students see and when they see it and match the Learning Path to your course syllabus exactly.
Introduction and 18 chapters. Each chapter is structured explicitly using SQ4R (survey, question, read, recite, reflect, review) learning path.
Introduction: The Psychology of Reflective Studying.
1. Psychology, Critical Thinking, and Science.
2. Brain and Behavior.
3. Human Development.
4. Sensation and Perception.
5. States of Consciousness.
6. Conditioning and Learning.
8. Cognition, Language, and Creativity.
10. Motivation and Emotion.
11. Sex, Gender, and Sexuality.
13. Health, Stress, and Coping.
14. Psychological Disorders.
16. Social Thinking and Social Influence.
17. Prosocial and Antisocial Behavior.
18. Applied Psychology.
Appendix: Behavioral Statistics.