1. Forensic Psychology: Promises and Problems.
2. Forensic Psychologists: Roles and Responsibilities.
3. Psychology and Law Enforcement: Selection, Training, and Evaluation.
4. Techniques of Criminal Investigation: Profiling, Psychological Autopsies, Hypnosis, and Lie Detection.
5. Insanity and Competency.
6. From Dangerousness to Risk Assessment: Violence, Sexual Offending, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, and Suicide.
7. "Syndrome" Evidence: Battered Woman Syndrome and Rape Trauma Syndrome.
8. Child Sexual Abuse.
9. Child Custody and Related Decisions.
10. Improving Eyewitness Identification Procedures.
11. Interrogations and Confessions.
12. Trial Consultation: Jury Selection, Case Preparation, and Pretrial Publicity.
14. Sexual Harassment.
15. Death Penalty Trials and Appeals.
16. Influencing Public Policy.