Healthcare management is changing. Do you know which direction it's headed? HEALTHCARE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, 3E is written to be relevant to you, whether you're a student or currently working in healthcare. This text is current, topical, and informative. No matter your status, this is the human resources and healthcare textbook you need to stay ahead of the curve.
Table of Contents
1. The Nature and Challenges of Healthcare HR Management.
2. Healthcare HR Competencies, Structures, and Quality Standards.
3. Strategic HR Management.
4. Legal Issues Affecting the Healthcare Workplace.
5. Job Design and Analysis.
6. Healthcare Recruitment and Selection.
7. Organizational Relations and Employee Retention in Healthcare.
8. Training and Development in Healthcare Organizations.
9. Performance Management in Healthcare Organizations.
10. Employee Relations in the Healthcare Industry.
11. Labor Relations and Healthcare Organizations.
12. Healthcare Compensation Practices.
13. The Management of Benefits and Variable Payin Healthcare.
14. Safety, Health, and Security in Healthcare Organizations.