RIGHT DOWN YOUR ALLEY: THE BEGINNER'S BOOK OF BOWLING, guides students through the basics of bowling preparation, movement, and adjustment and conversion systems. It includes everything a bowler, whether beginner or advanced, young or old, will need to know about the game of bowling to keep improving. Throughout the text, students will be introduced to all the newest proven techniques, equipment, and teaching and learning concepts that are currently and effectively used by bowlers, coaches, and teachers across the country.
1. Understanding the Basics.
2. Preparing for Action.
3. Stance, Approach and Delivery Concepts.
4. Principles of Movement Applied to Bowling.
5. Common Errors and Corrective Actions.
6. 3-1-2 Strike Adjustment System.
7. 3-6-9 Spare Conversion System.
8. Bowling for Those with Disabilities.
9. The Modern Bowling Environment and 21st Century Technology.