Packed with practical applications and step-by-step instructions, INTEGRATED ACCOUNTING + GL CD, 8e thoroughly illustrates computerized accounting and operating procedures for Windows-based programs. The new edition takes full advantage of the Windows environment. Preparing you for real-world practice, the general ledger software emulates commercial software packages. Detailed instruction and clear examples fully explain the software while all-new problem data sets give you plenty of hands-on experience. INTEGRATED ACCOUNTING gradually introduces software through opening balance files, showing you how to process ongoing accounting systems. As a result, you learn accounting topics while gaining software experience. Each chapter offers a sample problem, a student exercise, two software problems (with audit questions), and the use of a student-solution checker--enabling you to work at you own pace.
2. Accounting Cycle of a Service Business and Bank Reconciliation.
3. Accounts Payable: Purchase Order Processing and Inventory Control.
4. Accounts Receivable: Sales Order Processing and Inventory Control.
5. Accounting Cycle of a Merchandising Business and Budgeting.
Comprehensive Problem 1.
6. Fixed Assets.
8. Partnerships and Corporations.
Comprehensive Problem 2.
9. Financial Statement Analysis.
10. Departmentalized Accounting.
Comprehensive problem 3.
11. Accounting System Setup.
Appendix A: Accounting Cycle of a Merchandising Business: Using Special Journals.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the main title. Select the main title's "About" tab, then select "What's New" for updates specific to title's edition.
For more information about these supplements, or to obtain them, contact your Learning Consultant.