Course360 for Principles of Accounting II is a full online course, designed by a team of Instructional Designers and Subject Matter Experts specifically for online or hybrid learning environments. Our team of experts finds the best digital content in our library to teach all relevant topics, and we then write assessments to test them. Syllabus, content and assessments are all tied together through an outcomes-based framework that focuses on your students' ultimate success in the course.
At the completion of the course, students will be able to:
1. Record business transactions for long-term liabilities, investments, and costs using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Fair Value Accounting (FVA) standards and guidelines.
2. Prepare a Statement of Cash Flows using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) standards and guidelines.
3. Evaluate a company's financial health using its financial reports, including the balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows.
4. Apply managerial and cost accounting techniques to business transactions in accordance with GAAP standards and guidelines.
5. Perform analysis of financial data utilizing budgets and centers.
6. Analyze financial data utilizing advanced and specialized financial analysis techniques.
To customize your learning solution, contact your Learning Consultant for more information.
ISBN-10: 1111747520 | ISBN-13: 9781111747527
List Price = $120.00