Do you want to take your Poser skills beyond the basics and put the new features of Poser 8 into practice right away? If so, you've come to the right place. "Practical Poser 8: The Official Guide" is an updated edition of this best-selling reference for intermediate to advanced Poser users. It teaches the tasks you want and need to know to get the most out of Poser 8 for achieving professional, commercial-quality work. This edition covers all of the new Poser features introduced in the new version of the software. Learn texturing and material techniques from a master texture artist, and explore the work of Poser pros in the beautiful color insert section!
1. Using and Maintaining Poser Content.
2. Using Cameras.
3. Mastering Lights and Shadows.
4. Creating Materials.
5. Creating Custom Faces.
6. Working with Poser Hair.
7. Working with Poser Clothing.
8. Creating Custom Morphs.
9. UV Mapping.
10. Groups and Materials for Models.
11. Creating Your Own Image-Based Textures.
13. From Modeler to Poser Library.
14. Basics of Joint Parameters.
15. Animation Overview.
16. Animation in Poser.
17. New Animation Features.
18. Post Work and Other Things to Consider.
Appendix A: About the CD-ROM.
Appendix B: Frequently Asked Questions.