Preface: Installing Sniffy Pro.
1. Introduction to Sniffy.
2. Introduction to Classical Conditioning.
3. Basic Phenomena of Classical Conditioning: Acquisition, Extinction, Spontaneous Recovery, and Stimulus Intensity Effects.
4. Compound Conditioning, Blocking, Overshadowing, and Overexpectation.
5. Inhibitory Conditioning.
6. Associative Structures in Classical Conditioning: Sensory Preconditioning and Higher-Order Conditioning.
7. The Nature of the Association in Classical Conditioning.
8. Habituation, Sensitization, Background Conditioning, and the CS and US Pre-Exposure Effects.
9. Introduction to Operant Conditioning.
10. Basic Operant Phenomena: Magazine Training, Shaping, Extinction, Spontaneous Recovery, and Secondary Reinforcement.
11. The Effects of Punishment on Response Elimination.
12. Schedules of Reinforcement.
13. Stimulus Discrimination and Stimulus Generalization.
14. Shaping Behaviors Other Than Bar Pressing.
Appendix: How to Manage Your Sniffy Files.