The Rebel T3i/600D is one of the most advanced entry-level cameras Canon has ever introduced. It boasts an astounding 18 megapixels of resolution, blazing-fast automatic focus, and cool features like the real-time preview system called Live View, full high-definition movie shooting, and an amazing new wireless flash capability. As the owner of a Rebel T3i/600D, you demand the ability to take outstanding pictures with your new camera. "David Busch's Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Guide to Digital SLR Photography" shows you how, when, and why to use all the cool features, controls, and functions of the Rebel T3i/600D to take great photographs. Introductory chapters will help you get comfortable with the basics of your camera before you dive into exploring creative ways to apply file formats, resolution, aperture/priority exposure, and other automatic exposure features. Beautiful, full-color images illustrate where the essential buttons and dials are, so you'll quickly learn how to use the Rebel T3i/600D, and use it like a pro!
1. Quick Tour: Shooting Your First Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Picture.
2. The Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Roadmap.
3. Setting Up Your Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D.
4. Shooting Basics.
5. Photography with your Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D.
6. Advanced Shooting and Movie Making.
7. Working with Lenses.
8. Working with Light.
9. Downloading and Editing.
10. Troubleshooting Your Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D.