Now readers can master their Excel® 2010 skills while establishing a strong understanding of contemporary corporate finance. Mayes/Shank’s FINANCIAL ANALYSIS WITH MICROSOFT® EXCEL® 2010, 6E shows today's reader how to tap into some of Excel® 2010's most powerful tools to solve real financial problems. The book's solid content addresses today’s most important corporate finance topics, including financial statements, budgets, the Market Security Line, pro forma statements, cost of capital, equities, and debt.
This edition now covers Excel® tables, pivot tables and pivot charts and other areas that have become increasingly important to today’s employers. The book’s reader-friendly, self-directed learning approach and numerous study tools help readers build upon basic skills for the Excel® 2010 proficiency and the solid finance knowledge business professionals need for success.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to EXCEL® 2010.
2. The Basic Financial Statements.
3. The Cash Budget.
4. Financial Statement Analysis Tools.
5. Financial Forecasting.
6. Break-Even and Leverage Analysis.
7. The Time Value of Money.
8. Common Stock Valuation.
9. Bond Valuation.
10. The Cost of Capital.
11. Capital Budgeting.
12. Risk and Capital Budgeting.
13. Portfolio Statistics and Diversification.
14. Writing User-Defined Functions with VBA.
15. Analyzing Datasets with Tables and Pivot Tables.