Take your career to the next level with PROFESSIONAL REVIEW GUIDE FOR THE CCS-P® EXAMINATION, 2015 EDITION, an essential, effective preparation tool for the American Health Information Management Association's (AHIMA) Certified Coding Specialist-Physician (CCS-P) exam. This review guide gives you practice interpreting documentation and applying your knowledge by assigning codes to diagnoses and procedures for a variety of patient settings. Use the online quizzing tool to create quizzes, sort quiz content by subject area or domain, and set time limits for exams. You'll have a more personalized exam preparation experience with PROFESSIONAL REVIEW GUIDE FOR THE CCS-P® EXAMINATION, 2015 EDITION.
Table of Contents
1. Examination Study Strategies and Resources.
2. Coding Review.
3. Health Data Content.
4. Medical Science.
5. Classification Systems and Secondary Data Sources.
6. Medical Billing and Reimbursement Systems.
7. ICD-9-CM Coding. [alternate ICD-10-CM chapter available online and in quizzing software]
8. CPT Coding.
9. CCS-P Case Study Coding Review.
10. CCS-P Case Study Coding Review Answer Key.
11. CCS-P Mock Examinations for Section 1 and Section 2.
12. CCS-P Mock Examination for Section 3: Coding Cases.
13. CCS-P Mock Examination Section 3 Answer Key.
Appendix A: Pharmacology.
Appendix B: Laboratory Testing.
Appendix C: Official ICD-9-CM Guidelines for Coding and Reporting.