WEB DESIGN: INTRODUCTORY, 5th Edition explains the connection between a detailed design plan that considers audience expectations, sound design principles and various technical considerations to create successful Web sites.
1. The Environment and the Tools.
2. Web Publishing Fundamentals.
3. Planning a Successful Web Site: Part I.
4. Planning a Successful Web Site: Part II.
5. Typography and Images.
6. Multimedia and Interactivity Elements.
7. Promoting and Maintaining a Website.
A. HTML Quick Reference.
B. Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
C. Designing for Mobile Devices.
D. Search Engine Optimization.
Choose the textbook packaged with the resources that best meet your course and student needs. Contact your Learning Consultant for more information.
ISBN-10: 1337369071 | ISBN-13: 9781337369077
List Price = $273.95 | CengageBrain Price = $273.95
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the main title. Select the main title's "About" tab, then select "What's New" for updates specific to title's edition.
For more information about these supplements, or to obtain them, contact your Learning Consultant.