TEACHING LANGUAGE IN CONTEXT, THIRD EDITION is the essential methods text for anyone teaching or learning to teach a foreign language. TEACHING LANGUAGE IN CONTEXT combines an updated, comprehensive, readable review of the literature, a thorough bibliography, and sample activities and approaches that effectively model the methodology.
1. On Knowing a Language.
2. On Learning a Language.
3. On Teaching a Language.
4. The Role of Context in Comprehension and Learning.
5. A Proficiency-Oriented Approach to Listening and Reading.
6. Developing Oral Proficiency.
7. Becoming Proficient in Writing.
8. Teaching for Cultural Understanding.
9. Classroom Testing.
Choose the textbook packaged with the resources that best meet your course and student needs. Contact your Learning Consultant for more information.
ISBN-10: 1413089712 | ISBN-13: 9781413089714
List Price = $191.95 | CengageBrain Price = $191.95