2. Working with Functions, Data Types, and Operators.
3. Building Arrays and Controlling Flow.
4. Debugging and Error Handling.
5. Working with the Document Object Model (DOM) and DHTML.
6. Enhancing and Validating Forms.
8. Manipulating Data in Strings and Arrays.
9. Managing State Information and Security.
10. Programming for Touchscreens and Mobile Devices.
11. Updating Web Pages with Ajax.
12. Introduction to jQuery.
Appendix A: Installing and Configuring a Testing Server.
Appendix B: Working with HTML and CSS.
Appendix D: Solutions to Short Quizzes.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the main title. Select the main title's "About" tab, then select "What's New" for updates specific to title's edition.
For more information about these supplements, or to obtain them, contact your Learning Consultant.
Everything you need for your course in one place! This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download PowerPoint presentations, images, instructor’s manual, videos, and more.