Internet Marketing: Integrating Online and Offline Strategies, 3rd Edition
- Mary-Lou Roberts Retired Professor of Marketing
- Debra Zahay St. Edward's University
- ISBN-10: 1133625908 | ISBN-13: 9781133625902
- 512 Pages
- © 2013 | Published
INTERNET MARKETING, 3RD EDITION provides comprehensive coverage of the rapidly changing field of Internet marketing that is timely and relevant. It relies on extant marketing theory where appropriate and introduces many conceptual frameworks to structure student understanding of Internet marketing issues. Above all, it works on the premise that the Internet--whether used as a medium of communication or as a channel of distribution--is only one component of the contemporary marketer's arsenal. The key issue facing marketers today is how to best integrate this powerful new component, continuing developments in Internet marketing into their strategies and media plans. That ongoing challenge represents the essential theme of this text.
Part I: FOUNDATIONS OF INTERNET MARKETING.
1. Internet Marketing as Part of Marketing Communications Mix.
2. The Internet Value Chain.
3. Business Models and Strategies.
4. Direct and Database Foundations.
Part II: ESSENTIAL INTERNET MARKETING TOOLS.
5. Branding and Video Marketing.
6. Display Advertising and Other Customer Acquisition Tools.
7. Email Marketing to Build Consumer and Business Relationships.
8. Search Marketing–SEO and PPC.
9. Social Media Marketing.
Part III: DEVELOPING INTERNET MARKETING STRATEGIES AND PROGRAMS.
10. Lead Generation and Conversion in B2B and B2C Markets.
11. Customer Relationship Development and Management.
12. Developing and Maintaining Effective Web Sites.
13. Customer Service and Support in Web Space.
Part IV: EVALUATING PERFORMANCE AND OPPORTUNITIES.
14. Measuring and Evaluating Web Marketing Programs.
15. Social and Regulatory Issues: Privacy, Security, and Intellectual Property.
16. Mobile Marketing and Media Convergence.