Klooster and Allen's INTEGRATED ACCOUNTING FOR WINDOWS, 7th edition teaches students about computerized accounting and the operating procedures for all Windows-based programs. Klooster & Allen software was designed to emulate commercial software packages and help prepare students for the workplace. Step-wise instruction and clear examples help students understand the software without becoming overwhelmed.
INTEGRATED ACCOUNTING FOR WINDOWS introduces software gradually through the use of opening balance files, showing students how to process ongoing accounting systems. In this way, students can concentrate on learning accounting topics while gaining software experience. Each chapter offers a sample problem, a student exercise, two software problems (with audit questions), and the use of a student-solution checker. This approach permits students to work independently and at their own pace.
Table of Contents
2. Accounting Cycle of a Service Business and Bank Reconciliation.
3. Accounts Payable: Purchase Order Processing and Inventory Control.
4. Accounts Receivable: Sales Order Processing and Inventory Control.
5. Accounting Cycle of a Merchandising Business and Budgeting.
6. Fixed Assets.
8. Partnerships and Corporations.
9. Financial Statement Analysis.
11.Accounting System Setup.