The book in a nutshell.
Written by experienced A-level examiners and teachers who know exactly what students need to succeed, and edited by a chief examiner, Philip Allan Literature Guides are invaluable study companions, for senior students, with exam-specific advice to help you to get the grade you need.
This full colour guide includes:
- detailed scene summaries and sections on themes, characters, form, structure, language and contexts
- a dedicated 'Working with the text' section on how to write about texts for coursework and controlled assessment and how to revise for exams
- Taking it further boxes on related books, film adaptations and websites
- Pause for thought boxes to get you thinking more widely about the text
- Task boxes to test yourself on transformation, analysis, research and comparison activities
- Top 10 quotes