Find Your Rep
CDN ED Supervision: oncepts & Practices of Management 2nd Edition, 2nd Edition
Select a chapter ...
1. The Supervisory Challenge and Management Fun ...
2. Planning and Time Management
3. Problem Solving and Decision Making
4. Supervisory Organizing at the Department Lev ...
6. Motivational Principles as Applied to Superv ...
7. Supervisory Leadership and the Management of ...
8. Communication – The Vital Link in Supervisor ...
9. Performance Appraisal and Managing the Outco ...
10. Positive Discipline
11. Building Effective Work Teams and Maintainin ...
12. The Labour Union and the Supervisor
13. Fundamentals of Controlling
14. Supervising a Diverse Workforce