Find Your Rep
Clear Thinking in A Blurry World 1st Edition, 1st Edition
Select a chapter ...
1. The Parts of Public Thinking: Deductive Argu ...
2. Evidence Adds Up
3. Language, Non-Language, and Argument
4. Fallacies: When Arguments Turn Bad
5. Critical Thinking about Numbers
6. Probability and Statistics: Reasoning from I ...
7. Biases Within Reason
8. The More We Get Together: Social Cognition a ...
9. Critical Reasoning about Science: Cases and ...
10. The Mainstream Media as a Source of Informat ...
11. Readings and Discussions