Request for consultation
ADMINISTRATION OF WILLS, TRUSTS, AND ESTATES, 5th edition employs a reader-friendly writing style that walks students through the legal maze of wills, trusts and estates. To this end, the authors provide multiple learning tools such as celebrity wills, marginal key term definitions, extensive review materials, and visual illustrations. Plus, the Fifth Edition is national in scope while going in-depth on a state-by-state basis as well, making it applicable for every legal student. And with an abundance of case studies included in the text, students can see how legal issues are applied in real world settings. ADMINISTRATION OF WILLS, TRUSTS, AND ESTATES, 5th edition has all the components legal students need to master the content quickly and effectively.
- Expanded case studies enable faculty to review the material being used by the courts.
- Added content on same-sex marriage.
- Updated material on Estate and Gift Tax Law.
- Additional ethics materials offer fodder for analysis in each chapter.
- NEW Paralegal CourseMate with additional learning tools and an interactive eBook.
- "A Day at the Office" features enable students to review real world scenarios.
- Graphs, charts and forms provide an extensive visual learning experience.
- Robust end-of-chapter materials reinforce and expand chapter content.
- Celebrity wills and estates engage student interest in complex topics.
2. Estate Planning.
3. A Bundle of Rights.
4. Intestate Succession.
5. The Last Will and Testament.
6. Structure of a Model Will.
7. Family Protection, Lapses, and Ademption.
9. Specialized Trusts.
10. Probate Courts and Uniform Laws.
11. The Personal Representative.
12. Probating a Will and Administering an Estate.
13. Estate Taxes.
14. Final Choices.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor Companion Website
The Instructor Companion Website includes an Instructors Manual with sample syllabus, lecture outline and teaching suggestions, test banks, and customizable PowerPoint presentations.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero® is a flexible, online system that allows you to: import, edit, and manipulate content from the text's test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions; create multiple test versions in an instant; and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want.