Request for consultation
THE VETERINARY TECHNICIAN'S POCKET PARTNER is a comprehensive, pocket-sized reference guide for the small animal practitioner. The easy to use format provides veterinary technicians access to practical information needed to excel in the workplace. THE VETERINARY TECHNICIAN'S POCKET PARTNER reviews common lab and nursing procedures, animal nutrition, and provides on-the-job terminology and abbreviations right at the reader's fingertips. The Pocket Partner also covers essential clinical topics relating to emergency care, surgery and pharmaceuticals, as well as additional information on standard office procedures. Instead of spending valuable time researching information, veterinary technicians can use the color-coded tabs, helpful websites, and charts like the canine and feline zoonotic table, to quickly access the information they need. The book's wipe and wash pages, and notes pages for personalized information ensure that student's can take this reference guide from the classroom to the workplace.
- COLOR-CODED TABS: save time searching for information by using the color coded, easy to use tabs and helpful websites.
- POCKETSIZE & CONCISE: can be carried with you and information is easy to digest.
- DURABLE: The book's wipe and wash pages, and notes pages for personalized information ensure the product will withstand the rigors of use and can be tailored for individual practice settings.
3. Cytology and Endocrine Function Testing.
6. Physical Examination.
9. Nursing Care.
11. Medical Records and Office Procedures.
14. Pocket Pets.
18. Vaccines and Disease.