Request for consultation
Create a dynamic self-paced and self-directed learning environment for students, or even current business owners, to master the essentials of QuickBooks® Online Plus (QBO). Readers review their understanding of financial accounting and reporting as Owen's
Using QuickBooks® Online for Accounting
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. Examining a Sample Company.
3. Creating a New Company.
4. Recording Operating Activities: Sales and Cash Receipts.
5. Recording Operating Activities: Purchases and Cash Payments.
6. Recording Investing and Financing Activities.
7. Recording Payroll Activities.
8. Creating Budgets and Bank Reconciliations.
9. Recording Adjusting Entries.
10. Creating Financial Statements and Reports.
Training and Support
At Cengage, our top priority is taking care of you and your students and making sure that you have a successful experience with our products. Your personalized support team will consult with you to help you find the best solution to address your specific course goals, and once you’ve found that solution, will work with you to build your course and design a customized training and development program to ensure you and your students are ready to hit the ground running.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Website
Find everything you need for your course in one place. This collection of product-specific lecture and class tools is available online via the instructor resource center at www.cengage.com/login. You'll be able to access and download materials such as images, instructor’s manual, videos, and more.