Request for consultation
Your students can now maximize and integrate the design and development power of Adobe Creative Suite 6 with WEB COLLECTION REVEALED PREMIUM EDITION. This one of a kind text features Adobe Dreamweaver®, Adobe Flash®, and Adobe Photoshop® in one resource, and provides practical experience with each software application through projects and learner-friendly tutorials. Also a full chapter on integration demonstrates how to move effortlessly from one application to another, while Power User Shortcuts and New Features icons point out key changes effective with the release of CS6. WEB COLLECTION REVEALED PREMIUM EDITION provides the information and practice students need to build professional-quality Websites using three of Adobe's most popular applications!
- Coverage of new and updated Dreamweaver CS6 features including HTML5, CSS3, and Multiscreen Preview and Media Queries.
- Photoshop chapters will introduce you to several new and updated features including customizing the UI, MiniBridge enhancements, layer filtering and Character and Paragraph styles.
- Updated Flash coverage includes new lessons to develop mobile applications (for smartphones and tablets) including creation of apps and testing apps on your mobile device, and lessons on how to develop AIR applications that can run on computers, mobile devices and televisions.
- Includes an all-new chapter on using the Adobe file management application, Adobe Bridge, to manage all assets for any Creative Suite project.
- Combining step-by-step, tutorial-driven software and a graphically rich, four-color text provides an appealing, easy-to-understand format that works well for all types of learners.
- Extensive online data files engage readers and give them the tools needed to develop a website from start to finish.
- Dreamweaver and Photoshop "Power User" shortcuts offer students suggestions for quick learning and efficient use of the software.
- Practice projects at the end of each chapter challenge students to apply their knowledge to actual Web sites, helping them build confidence and skills for today's technology-savvy workplace.
1. Using Adobe Bridge to Manager Assets
1. Getting Started with Dreamweaver.
2. Developing a Web Page.
3. Working with Text and Cascading Style Sheets.
4. Adding Images.
5. Working with Links and Navigation.
6. Positioning Objects with CSS and Tables.
7. Managing a Web Server and Files.
1. Getting Started with Flash.
2. Drawing Objects in Adobe Flash.
3. Working with Symbols and Interactivity.
4. Creating Animations.
5. Creating Special Effects.
6. Preparing and Publishing Applications.
1. Getting Started with Adobe Photoshop CS6.
2. Learning Photoshop Basics.
3. Working with Layers.
4. Making Selections.
5. Incorporating Color Techniques.
6. Placing Type in an Image.
1. Integrating Adobe CS6 Web Premium.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Web Site
The Instructor Resources include PowerPoint® presentations for each textbook chapter, a Cognero test bank, an Instructor's Manual, a sample syllabus, and Solution Files for the exercises in the text.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero is a flexible, online system that allows you to: author, edit, and manage test bank content from multiple Cengage Learning solutions; create multiple test versions in an instant; deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom or wherever you want. Start right away! Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero works on any operating system or browser. No special installs or downloads needed. Create tests from school, home, the coffee shop – anywhere with Internet access. What will you find? Simplicity at every step. A desktop-inspired interface features drop-down menus and familiar, intuitive tools that take you through content creation and management with ease. Full-featured test generator. Create ideal assessments with your choice of 15 question types (including true/false, multiple choice, opinion scale/likert, and essay). Multi-language support, an equation editor and unlimited metadata help ensure your tests are complete and compliant. Cross-compatible capability. Import and export content into other systems.
CourseMate, 2 terms (12 months) Instant Access
Cengage Learning's Computing CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook—including a state-of-the-art MindTap Reader eBook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website.
CourseMate, 2 terms (12 months) Instant Access
The more you study, the better the results. Make the most of your study time by accessing everything you need to succeed in one place. Read your textbook, take notes, review flashcards, watch videos, and take practice quizzes—online with CourseMate.