Request for consultation
This invaluable, all-in-one guide provides a thorough introduction to web design and development with Adobe Dreamweaver® CS6, Adobe Flash® CS6, and Adobe Fireworks®CS6. In addition to detailed information on the current interface, features, and functionality of each program, the text includes step-by-step tutorials and hands-on projects to help readers master industry-leading software while honing practical skills with real-world relevance. The text concludes with a chapter devoted to integration of all three applications to create a dynamic website incorporating Flash and Fireworks elements. In addition to accurate, up-to-date content, the text features full-color illustrations and an appealing, user-friendly presentation style to facilitate learning and make even complex material easier to master.
- Coverage of new and updated Dreamweaver CS6 features including HTML5, CSS3, and Multiscreen Preview and Media Queries.
- Updated Flash coverage includes new lessons to develop mobile applications (for smartphones and tablets) including creation of apps and testing apps on your mobile device, and lessons on how to develop AIR applications that can run on computers, mobile devices and televisions.
- Fireworks® chapters feature new coverage of enhancements to color selection, stroke and fill, gradients and styles.
- Includes an all-new chapter on using the Adobe file management application, Adobe Bridge, to manage all assets for any Creative Suite project.
- Combining step-by-step, tutorial-driven software and a graphically rich, four-color text provides an appealing, easy-to-understand format that works well for all types of learners.
- Practice projects at the end of each chapter challenge students to apply their knowledge to actual Web sites, helping them build confidence and skills for today's technology-savvy workplace.
- Extensive online data files engage readers and give them the tools needed to develop a website from start to finish.
1. Getting Started with Dreamweaver.
2. Developing a Web Page.
3. Working with Text and Cascading Style Sheets.
4. Adding Images.
5. Working with Links and Navigation.
6. Positioning Objects with CSS and Tables.
7. Managing a Web Server and Files.
1. Getting Started with Flash.
2. Drawing Objects in Adobe Flash.
3. Working with Symbols and Interactivity.
4. Creating Animations.
5. Creating Special Effects.
6. Preparing and Publishing Applications.
1. Getting Started with Adobe Fireworks.
2. Working with Objects.
3. Importing, Selecting, and Modifying Graphics.
1. Integrating Adobe CS6 Web Standard.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Web Site
The Instructor Resources include PowerPoint® presentations for each textbook chapter, a Cognero test bank, an Instructor's Manual, a sample syllabus, and Solution Files for the exercises in the text.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero is a flexible, online system that allows you to: author, edit, and manage test bank content from multiple Cengage Learning solutions; create multiple test versions in an instant; deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom or wherever you want. Start right away! Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero works on any operating system or browser. No special installs or downloads needed. Create tests from school, home, the coffee shop – anywhere with Internet access. What will you find? Simplicity at every step. A desktop-inspired interface features drop-down menus and familiar, intuitive tools that take you through content creation and management with ease. Full-featured test generator. Create ideal assessments with your choice of 15 question types (including true/false, multiple choice, opinion scale/likert, and essay). Multi-language support, an equation editor and unlimited metadata help ensure your tests are complete and compliant. Cross-compatible capability. Import and export content into other systems.
CourseMate, 2 terms (12 months) Instant Access
Cengage Learning's Computing CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook—including a state-of-the-art MindTap Reader eBook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website.
CourseMate, 2 terms (12 months) Instant Access
The more you study, the better the results. Make the most of your study time by accessing everything you need to succeed in one place. Read your textbook, take notes, review flashcards, watch videos, and take practice quizzes—online with CourseMate.