Request for consultation
ADOBE FLASH CS6 REVEALED introduces students to Adobe® Flash® CS6 Professional, the industry-standard software for developing interactive experiences on the Web, desktops, mobile devices, and tablets. Following an overview of Flash fundamentals, the text progresses to individual Flash skills, such as drawing, animation, special effects, audio, video, and others, each accompanied by a thorough yet student-friendly tutorial. Additionally, two full chapters on ActionScript 3.0 explore the Adobe programming language and its powerful effect on runtime. Packed with the features you expect from Delmar-Cengage Learning, ADOBE FLASH CS6 REVEALED includes in-text icons, end-of-chapter projects, helpful data files, and a robust suite of supplemental learning and teaching tools.
- Added Mobile Apps: A new chapter on using Flash to develop mobile applications (for smart phones and tablets) includes discussions on design consideration, app creation, use of code snippets, and testing apps on a mobile device.
- New AIR Coverage: Updated coverage includes lessons on using Flash to develop Adobe AIR® runtime applications to deploy on personal computers, mobile devices, and televisions.
- Meticulous Coverage: Leaving nothing to question, ADOBE FLASH CS6 REVEALED identifies and examines all features new to Adobe Flash CS6, enhancements to current features, and the basics of ActionScript 3.0.
- Highlighting Icons: “New Features” icons point students to the new or enhanced functions in CS6, as well as their impact on concepts.
- Systematic Instructions: Step-by-step descriptions and tutorials demonstrate how to create, modify, and enhance Flash files, while colorful illustrations, images, and screenshots clarify further for students.
- Convenient Data: Available online, these data files engage readers and give them the tools they need to develop creative Flash applications.
- Skill-Building Projects: Extensive end-of-chapter projects reinforce lessons and build critical skills when students apply them to real-world situations.
2. Drawing Objects in Adobe Flash.
3. Working with Symbols and Interactivity.
4. Creating Animations.
5. Creating Special Effects.
6. Preparing and Publishing Applications.
7. Importing and Modifying Graphics.
8. Building Complex Animations.
9. Using ActionScript.
10. Using ActionScript to Enhance User Experience.
11. Adding Sound and Video.
12. Planning and Developing Mobile Applications.
13. Working with Components.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
CourseMate Instant Access
CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. This CourseMate will provide you with information on all the new features and tools of the Adobe CS software, as well as state-of-the-art instructional videos provided by Total Training that are assignable and tightly integrated to each chapter. Total Training, Inc. is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
CourseMate Instant Access
The more you study, the better the results. Make the most of your study time by accessing everything you need to succeed in one place. Read your textbook, take notes, review flashcards, and take practice quizzes--online with CourseMate. This CourseMate will provide you with information on all the new features and tools of the Adobe CS software, as well as state-of-the-art instructional videos provided by Total Training that are assignable and tightly integrated to each chapter. Total Training, Inc. is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.