Request for consultation
The Skin Care Answer Book provides estheticians and students with answers to their most-often-asked skin care questions. Written in nontechnical language and organized by subject into chapters, this book is easy to navigate. The Q & A format provides concise, quick answers to questions about skin care and individual skin types.
- Provides scientific, fact-based answers to frequently asked questions.
- Content is presented in clear and concise answers.
- Q & A format makes it reader-friendly and easy to follow.
- Readers can zero in on exactly what they want to know.
- Content addresses pertinent subjects, gives concrete direction to problems, and addresses important contemporary questions.
- Provides readers with real-world information on how to correct skin conditions.
2. Aging and Photo Aging.
3. Acne-Prone Skin.
4. Sensitive/Redness & Allergy-Prone Skin.
5. Dry Skin.
6. Sun Care.
7. Dark Spots / Pigment Problems.
8. Skin Care Products & Ingredients.
9. Your personal skin analysis.
10. Problems that need a Doctor.