Request for consultation
Meet your students where they work—in the cloud! ADOBE® DREAMWEAVER® CREATIVE CLOUD™: COMPREHENSIVE, 1st Edition has been fully revised to meet Adobe’s most recent Creative Cloud updates. Coverage of the newest Dreamweaver functions and tools bring relevancy to your course while helping students maximize their potential with the Dreamweaver software and familiarize themselves with the Creative Cloud. ADOBE® DREAMWEAVER® CREATIVE CLOUD™: COMPREHENSIVE, 1st Edition follows the Shelly Cashman Series® proven step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach to teaching the Adobe Dreamweaver software. The pedagogy of this text has been enhanced to reflect the learning styles of today’s students. Readers will easily follow along with the chapters in the text to gain valuable and comprehensive software skills to build their own exciting and dynamic Web sites and develop Internet applications.
- The new edition of the Shelly Cashman Series® Dreamweaver text guides students in creating a single website that can be displayed on any device—desktop, tablet, or smartphone—perfectly!
- Updated to include the new features of Adobe Dreamweaver Creative Cloud software, including synchronizing with the Creative Cloud.
- Full coverage of responsive Web site design.
- Integration of HTML5 structure elements.
- Offers project-specific cases to give students an understanding of the objectives taught in each chapter.
- A step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach allows students to successfully learn and retain information to be used in their personal and professional lives.
- Coverage of the newest upgrades to Dreamweaver Creative Cloud, allowing students to efficiently use the software.
- Pedagogical elements enrich material and create an accessible and user-friendly approach allowing easy navigation through the skills in each chapter.
- End of Chapter exercises provide a variety of reinforcement opportunities to ensure student retention.
- Teaches students to build a Web site as a continuing case project throughout the book that they can use as a Web portfolio.
- Superior reference materials make it easy for students to quickly look up or find additional information in the text.
1. Creating a Website with Dreamweaver.
2. Creating a Template for a Mobile Website Using Responsive Design.
3. Modifying a Responsive Design Template for Tablet and Desktop Displays.
4. Adding Graphics and Links.
5. Exploring Tables and Forms.
6. Enhancing Webpages with Audio and Video.
7. Interacting with jQuery User Interface Widgets.
8. Publishing a Website.
9. Building a Mobile Application.
Appendix A: Adobe Dreamweaver Creative Cloud Help.
Appendix B: For Mac Users.
Appendix C: Project Planning Guidelines.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning’s CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website. [Discipline] CourseMate goes beyond the book to deliver what you need!
CourseMate Instant Access
The more you study, the better the results. Make the most of your study time by accessing everything you need to succeed in one place. Read your textbook, take notes, review flashcards, watch videos, and take practice quizzes—online with CourseMate.