Request for consultation
Adobe Creative Suite 3, the most popular design suite on the market today, now has the perfect companion resource to guide readers through Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator CS3. The Design Collection Revealed offers comprehensive step-by-step instruction as well as in-depth conceptual information about the features of the latest release of these three programs- all in one book! With clear, straightforward descriptions, end-of-chapter learning projects, and step-by-step tutorials, readers will acquire the skills needed to master the software and create strong design pieces. The full-color, vibrant illustrations and user-friendly design make this an ideal book for staying up-to-date on the very latest features of this popular design suite.
- Back-of-book CD contains the Data Files needed to complete projects within the book.
- Instruction on using Adobe CS3 with both Mac and PC platforms allows readers of all backgrounds to effectively learn and apply the material.
- Photoshop Power User Shortcuts offer readers tips and tricks for quick learning and efficient use of the software.
- End-of-chapter projects give students the skills and the confidence they need to apply their knowledge to real-world situations.
- Extensive Instructor Resources provide lesson outlines, PowerPoint presentations, and other valuable materials so that instructors can spend less time preparing to teach and more time in the classroom, where students need them.
1. Exploring the InDesign Workspace
2. Working with Text
3. Setting Up a Document
4. Working with Frames
5. Working with Color
1. Getting Started with Adobe Photoshop CS3
2. Working with Layers
3. Making Selections
4. Incorporating Color Techniques
5. Placing Type in an Image
1. Getting Started with Illustrator
2. Creating Text and Gradients
3. Drawing and Composing an Illustration
4. Transforming and Distorting Objects
5. Working with Layers
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Web Site
The Instructor Resources include PowerPoint® presentations for each textbook chapter, a Cognero test bank, an Instructor's Manual, a sample syllabus, and Solution Files for the exercises in the text.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero is a flexible, online system that allows you to: author, edit, and manage test bank content from multiple Cengage Learning solutions; create multiple test versions in an instant; deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom or wherever you want.
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning's Computing CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook—including a state-of-the-art MindTap Reader eBook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website.
CourseMate Instant Access
The more you study, the better the results. Make the most of your study time by accessing everything you need to succeed in one place. Read your textbook, take notes, review flashcards, watch videos, and take practice quizzes—online with CourseMate.