Request for consultation
THE DESIGN COLLECTION REVEALED CREATIVE CLOUD provides comprehensive step-by-step instruction and in-depth explanation for three of today's most widely used design and layout programs: Adobe® InDesign® Creative Cloud, Adobe® Photoshop® Creative Cloud, and Adobe® Illustrator® Creative Cloud. Your students will gain practical experience with the software as they work through end-of-chapter learning projects and step-by-step tutorials. An integration chapter demonstrates how to move from one application to the other. Full-color illustrations and a user-friendly design combine to create a robust learning experience that reveals how to master the latest features of Adobe's popular design suite.
- Meet your students where they work—in the cloud. Publishing in Fall 2014, THE DESIGN COLLECTION REVEALED CREATIVE CLOUD has been fully revised to meet Adobe's most recent Creative Cloud updates. Coverage of the newest InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator functions and tools bring relevancy to your course while helping students maximize their potential with the InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator software and familiarize themselves with Creative Cloud. Newly released Creative Cloud features have been thoroughly integrated into the book, as well as the accompanying CourseMate website, which reinforces new skills and concepts learned in the book.
- InDesign: Choosing fonts from Adobe Typekit, Dragging and dropping rows and columns in tables, The ability to search for fonts and save favorite fonts on the Character panel.
- Illustrator: Live corners, Custom tools panel, Touch Type tool, Path segment reshaping.
- Photoshop: Using Creative Cloud apps and services, Isolation Mode Layer Filtering, Smarter Smart Guides, Font Search, Focus Area Mask, Linked Smart Objects, 3D Imaging, Min and Max Filters, Blur Gallery, Warp Perspective, Multiple-Path Selection,
- Contains visually appealing full-color graphics that illustrate key concepts and skills.
- Includes hands-on projects throughout that puts software knowledge into a real-world design context.
- Online data files for all exercises in the book will give your students visual step-by-step guidance as they work through the application.
- Includes coverage of the newest Creative Cloud features.
1. Getting to Know InDesign.
2. Working with Text.
3. Setting up a Document
4. Working with Frames.
5. Working with Color.
1. Getting Started with Adobe Photoshop CC.
2. Learning Photoshop Basics.
3. Working with Layers.
4. Making Selections.
5. Incorporating Color Techniques.
6. Placing Type in an Image.
1. Getting to Know Illustrator.
2. Creating Text and Gradients.
3. Drawing and Composing an Illustration.
4. Transforming and Distorting Objects.
5. Working with Layers.
1. Integrating Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Web Site
The Instructor Resources include PowerPoint® presentations for each textbook chapter, a Cognero test bank, an Instructor's Manual, a sample syllabus, and Solution Files for the exercises in the text.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero is a flexible, online system that allows you to: author, edit, and manage test bank content from multiple Cengage Learning solutions; create multiple test versions in an instant; deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom or wherever you want.
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning's Computing CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook—including a state-of-the-art MindTap Reader eBook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website.
CourseMate Instant Access
The more you study, the better the results. Make the most of your study time by accessing everything you need to succeed in one place. Read your textbook, take notes, review flashcards, watch videos, and take practice quizzes—online with CourseMate.