Request for consultation
Graphic design professionals and design students alike have embraced Adobe InDesign as the industry standard for page layout software—and they're mastering it with ADOBE INDESIGN CREATIVE CLOUD. A thorough, in-depth exploration of the latest release, this highly visual book covers all the fundamental concepts, starting with the workspace and proceeding logically and intuitively to more advanced topics. Chock full of new lessons covering new features, this edition retains its step-by-step tutorials and user-friendly design, resulting in a resource that is comprehensive, clear, and effective.
- Meet your students where they work—in the cloud. Publishing in Fall 2014, ADOBE INDESIGN CREATIVE CLOUD REVEALED has been fully revised to meet Adobe’s most recent Creative Cloud updates.
- Choosing fonts from Adobe Typekit.
- Dragging and dropping rows and columns in tables.
- Coverage of the newest InDesign functions and tools bring relevancy to your course while helping students maximize their potential with the InDesign software and familiarize themselves with Creative Cloud.
- The ability to search for fonts and save favorite fonts on the Character panel.
- Newly released Creative Cloud features have been thoroughly integrated into the book, as well as the accompanying CourseMate website, which reinforces new skills and concepts learned in the book.
- Visually appealing with full-color graphics that illustrate key concepts and skills.
- Includes hands-on projects throughout the text that put software knowledge into a real-world design context.
- Online data files for all exercises in the book give your students visual step-by-step guidance when working through the application.
- Provides your students with clear instruction on how to work in InDesign using either Mac or PC platforms.
- Includes extensive coverage of Creative Cloud features.
2. Working with Text.
3. Setting up a Document.
4. Working with Frames.
5. Working with Color.
6. Working with Placed Images.
7. Creating Graphics.
8. Exploring Effects and Advanced Techniques.
9. Working with Tabs and Tables.
10. Making Books, Tables of Contents and Indexes.
11. Preparing, Packaging, and Exporting Documents for Print.
Instructor's Companion Web Site
The Instructor Resources include PowerPoint® presentations for each textbook chapter, a Cognero test bank, an Instructor's Manual, a sample syllabus, and Solution Files for the exercises in the text.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero is a flexible, online system that allows you to: author, edit, and manage test bank content from multiple Cengage Learning solutions; create multiple test versions in an instant; deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom or wherever you want.
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning's Computing CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook—including a state-of-the-art MindTap Reader eBook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website.
CourseMate Instant Access
The more you study, the better the results. Make the most of your study time by accessing everything you need to succeed in one place. Read your textbook, take notes, review flashcards, watch videos, and take practice quizzes—online with CourseMate.