Request for consultation
Early childhood students will develop a firm grasp of the business and administrative skills required to run a financially stable child care center when they study this text, written by an experienced child care center director with an MBA. Students will learn how to manage human and financial resources, how to plan for a financially stable enterprise, and how to complete their business tasks more quickly and accurately. Each chapter is presented in a straightforward manner, explained through real-life examples, charts, and illustrations. The bonus CD-ROM included with each text offers easy-to-follow financial spreadsheets that are ready to be implemented in any kind or size of program.
- Easy-to-understand writing style is a time saver for the student
- The author�s business and financial expertise makes the material extremely reliable and practical
- Stand-alone chapters make information easy to find and use
- Spreadsheets, job descriptions and compensation plans can be adapted to particular needs
- The reasonable price fits students� budgets
Chapter 2: Enrollment.
Chapter 3: Staffing: A Guide to Recruitment and Retention.
Chapter 4: The Budget: Putting It All Together.
Chapter 5: The Budget as a Planning Tool.
Chapter 6: Financial Record Keeping.
Chapter 7: Making Decisions.