Request for consultation
The BASICS OF ENGLISH presents grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and number usage that provides the "base" of knowledge needed to succeed in writing classes. Short, concise content delivers a thorough approach with clear-cut examples and exercises to reinforce learning.
- Technology Activities: These activities are included in every chapter.
- Features: Self-analysis and personal goal features are included throughout the text.
- Teamwork Activities: Numerous teamwork activities are provided to give students hands-on experience.
- Learning Objectives: These objectives identify what the students should be able to achieve after they complete the chapter.
- Checkpoints: Checkpoints allow the students to apply the principles presented in a section.
- Checkpoint Solutions: These solutions enable the students to verify their comprehension of one section before progressing to another section.
5. Subject/Verb Agreement.
8. Prepositions, Conjunctions, and Interjections.
9. Phrases, Clauses, and Sentences.
10. Basic Punctuation.
11. More Punctuation.
12. Capitalization and Numbers.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.