Request for consultation
Updated several times a day, the GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT WATCH is a focused portal into GREENR—the Global Reference on the Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources—an ideal one-stop site for classroom discussion and research projects. This resource center keeps courses up-to-date with the most current news on the environment. Students get access to information from trusted academic journals, news outlets, and magazines, as well as statistics, an interactive world map, videos, primary sources, case studies, podcasts, and much more. Bundled at no additional charge with any Cengage Learning title, the Global Environment Watch can also be purchased as a standalone item.
- Global Environment Watch is updated several times daily to keep courses up-to-date with the most current news on the environment.
- Resources include information from trusted academic journals, news outlets, and magazines, as well as podcasts, videos, world map, primary sources, statistics, reference materials, case studies, and more.
- The interactive world map links to information from around the globe, helping students think outside of their own backyard and become more aware of global issues.
- Direct portals on key Environmental Science issues enable instructors to use the material that is most relevant for their specific course. Portals include biodiversity, climate change, ecological economics, ecosystem services, renewable energy, and water.
- An access code for this current and comprehensive resource center can be packaged with any Cengage Learning text, including all of the Miller/Spoolman Environmental Science books, at no additional charge!
3. Climate Change.
4. Ecological Economics.
5. Ecosystem Services.
6. Renewable Energy.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Online Instructor's Manual
The Instructor’s Manual has been reorganized to improve usability and features a combined summary and objectives section, key terms, lecture outlines, paper and discussion topics, activities and projects, video and web resources, a correlation to our new Lab Manual, and Suggested answers to the end of chapter Critical Thinking Questions. Available online.
Electronic Test Bank
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero is a flexible, online system that allows you to: author, edit, and manage test bank content from multiple Cengage Learning solutions, create multiple test versions in an instant, and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom or wherever you want.
CourseMate, 1 term (6 months) Instant Access