Request for consultation
SURGICAL MAYO SETUPS, 2nd Edition is the reliable, detailed resource students and practicing operating room personnel need for success in any operating room. Newly revised with more than 130 Mayo-stand and back-table setups, this handy pocket reference is smartly organized with tabs according to surgical specialty, which helps users find the right setup quickly and easily. A new introductory chapter on setup methods provides variations and photos for reference depending on specialty, procedure, facility, OR layout, and personal preference. Each of the 12 surgery chapters includes a brief overview of the specialty, key considerations, and an alphabetical procedure list, along with a detailed guide to the instruments and equipment required for the procedure. Selected illustrations throughout the guide depict the general Mayo-stand and back-table setup for more complicated procedures to increase user confidence.
- New Instructional Photos: Answering reviewer requests, this resource now includes a new chapter with photographs of the various methods for setting up a Mayo tray.
- Key AST Guidelines: Handy cross-referencing helps users find Association of Surgical Technologists guidelines on case levels and specialties.
- More Procedures: Updated and expanded with additional procedures for even better O.R. coverage.
- Streamlined Performance: New cross-referencing between those procedures that utilize the same Mayo set-ups simplifies user learning and workloads.
- Smart Organization: Organized for scrub staff on the go, SURGICAL MAYO SET-UPS, 2nd Edition is divided into 12 surgery chapters each covering one surgical specialty—and tabbed for quick and easy reference.
- Personalized Use: Every chapter includes blank pages for hand-written notes and drawings, making this handy book an ideal tool for every type of learner.
- More Setups: SURGICAL MAYO SETUPS, 2nd Edition details more than 130 Mayo-stand and back-table setups, ranging from basic to complex, and includes index references to many other procedures.
- Practical Focus: Designed as a resource for the classroom and O.R., this resource is packed with helpful details, such as illustrations of various Mayo and back-table set-ups, complete and proper names, and instruments for universal applications.
2. General Surgery.
3. Obstetric/Gynecological Surgery.
4. Genitourinary Surgery.
5. Thoracic Surgery.
6. Cardiovascular Surgery.
7. Peripheral Vascular Surgery.
8. Orthopedics Surgery.
9. Neurological Surgery.
10. Plastic and Reconstruction Surgery.
11. Ear, Nose, and Throat (E.N.T.) Surgery.
12. Ophthalmic Surgery.
13. Oral/Maxillo Facial Surgery.