Request for consultation
SUCCEEDING IN BUSINESS WITH MICROSOFT ACCESS 2013 prepares your students to solve business problems by moving beyond the basic "point and click" skills to think critically about realistic business situations. When students combine software analysis with their own decision making abilities, they are more likely meet any business challenge with success. The Succeeding in Business Series emphasizes problem-solving, critical thinking, and analysis - challenging students to find efficient and effective solutions.
- Challenges students to find effective solutions to business situations through problem-solving, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Fully updated to reflect changes to Microsoft Access 2013.
- Introduces students gradually to more advanced and broader skills through three levels of complexity in each chapter, beginning with an introductory conceptual chapter on databases.
- Offers case problems (such as accounting, finance, marketing, and operations management) and Steps to Success activities that provide additional practice in a real-world context.
- Provides Feature boxes, quick references to the steps needed to complete tasks, and tips to help students become more efficient users of Access.
1. Preparing to Automate Data Management.
2. Building the Database.
3. Analyzing Data for Effective Decision Making.
4. Collecting Data with Well-Designed Forms.
5. Developing Effective Reports.
6. Automating Database Processing.
7. Enhancing User Interaction Through Programming.