Request for consultation
With ever-increasing competition among organizations for donor dollars, developing fundraising skills is the key to survival and success in today's not-for-profit environment. "90 Days to Success in Grant Writing" is designed to guide novice grant proposal writers step by step through the basic skills, techniques, and thought processes of a highly successful grant writer. Discover the research and cultivation strategies that lay the groundwork for successful grant applications. Follow the processes of outlining, writing, submitting, and reporting on a variety of typical grant proposals. "90 Days to Success in Grant Writing" provides an informative and entertaining read while presenting tools, resources, examples, and thought-provoking concepts in a manner that new grant writers can implement right away to ensure success on the job.
- Shares the experiences, techniques, and thought processes of a highly successful grant writer.
- Developing grant writing skills and demonstrating successful proposals are essential for survival and success in today’s not-for-profit sector.
- Takes readers beyond grant writing theory by relating important principles to on-the-job situations with sample proposals, interviews with seasoned grant writers, and real work scenarios.
- Real world, fact-based approach based on the most current grantsmanship techniques in the highly competitive not-for-profit sector.
1. Getting Started as a Grant Writer.
2. Determining Your Needs for Grant Support.
3. Prospect Research for Grant Support.
4. Cultivating Sources of Support.
5. Organizing and Composing a Proposal.
6. Writing Queries, Short Proposals, and Cover Letters.
7. Writing Educational Program Proposals.
8. Writing Endowment Proposals.
9. Writing Project Proposals.
10. Writing Concept Papers.
11. Grant Proposals for Individuals.
12. Federal Grants.
13. Tracking Proposals and Writing Reports.
14. Grant Proposal Tracking Software.
15. Resources for Grant Writers.
16. Help with Writing Skills.