Request for consultation
SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT MARKETING, 4E incorporates feedback from instructors across the country. It includes expanded coverage, updated content, and exciting new features. The popular sports and entertainment topics continue to be the foundation for teaching marketing concepts. Each marketing function is incorporated throughout the text and is highlighted with an icon to indicate how it is used in the marketing process.
- The fourth edition will include:
- Social Media Marketing (feature) addresses current trends in social media as it relates to promotion and advertising.
- Math in Marketing (feature) includes an application activity with critical-thinking questions, requiring students to estimate, calculate, and perform other math functions.
- Communication Connection (feature) provides an opportunity for students to enhance their written communication skills by completing a brief writing application with a marketing spin.
- Features bring the links between the sports and entertainment industries and marketing into clear focus.
- Students learn marketing concepts within the framework of a topic with high levels of interest and excitement.
2. Putting the Customer First.
3. Sports and Entertainment Means Business.
4. The Wide World of Sports and Entertainment.
5. Marketing-Information Management.
6. The Products is Sports and Entertainment.
7. Managing the Channels.
8. The Economics of Supply and Demand.
9. Sports and Entertainment Promotion.
10. Promotional Planning.
11. Selling Sports and Entertainment.
12. The Marketing Game Plan.
13. Sports and Entertainment Legal Issues.
14. Business Ownership and Leadership.
15. Scoring a Career.
"I really like the mixture of sports and entertainment examples as well as how current the examples are!"
"Adding the 'Social Media Marketing' feature is fantastic!"
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Resource CD-ROM
The Instructor's Resource CD contains all instructor resources including a PDF of the Annotated Instructor's Edition, Lesson Plans, and PowerPoint Presentations.
Instructor's Companion Website
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero is a flexible, online system that allows you to: author, edit, and manage test bank content from multiple Cengage Learning solutions; create multiple test versions in an instant; deliver tests from your learning management system, your classroom or wherever you want!