Request for consultation
Sourcebook of Phonological Awareness Activities: Children's Classic Literature provides speech-language pathologists and educators with the appropriate training tools and materials for treating children with language difficulties and reading problems. The training activities have been integrated with classic children's stories to facilitate children's language learning and provide a solid foundation on which children can develop and increase phonological awareness.
- Provides superb phonological awareness activities at the word, syllable, and phoneme level
- Includes practical materials that retain the richness of children�s literature
- Describes a rationale for inclusion of phonological awareness training into emergent literacy and early reading activities
- Enables clinicians to �pick up and run� with highly appropriate and easy-to-use program materials
- Includes techniques for adapting existing reading materials for use in phonological awareness training