Request for consultation
Introduce your students to the new generation of Microsoft Office with the new generation of Shelly Cashman Series books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With Publisher 2007, we're continuing our history of innovation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today's students. In Microsoft Publisher 2007: Complete Concepts and Techniques you'll find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach now encourages students to expand their understanding of the Publisher 2007 software through experimentation, exploration, and planning ahead. Brand new end of chapter exercises prepare students to become more capable software users by requiring them to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to create real-life documents.
- Offers a new Plan Ahead feature which prepares students to create successful projects by encouraging them to think about what they are trying to accomplish before they begin.
- Gives students the information they need to know when they need to know it through enhancements to the step-by-step instructions, a new Q&A feature, and improved call-outs.
- Increases students' retention with brand new end-of-chapter exercises, including Make It Right, Extend Your Knowledge, and Make It Personal, which emphasize problem-solving and experimentation.
- Engages students with new Experimental steps, which encourage them to go beyond step-by-step instructions to take advantage of the features in the Microsoft Office 2007 new user interface.
- Gives students a complete presentation of Publisher 2007, including new features of the software, using the highly-successful Shelly Cashman Series pedagogy.
2. Designing a Newsletter
3. Publishing a Tri-Fold Brochure
E-Mail Feature: Creating an E-Mail Letter Using Publisher
4. Using Business Information Sets
5. Merging Publications and Data
6. Creating an Interactive Web Site
Integration Feature: Object Linking and Embedding
A: Project Planning Guidelines
B: Introduction to Microsoft Office 2007
C: Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 Help
D: Publishing Office 2007 Web Pages to a Web Server
E: Customizing Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
F: Steps for the Windows XP User
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Find everything you need for your course all in one place. All instructor resources are available instantly through the password-protected Instructor Companion Website, including the Instructor’s Manual, Test Bank and PowerPoint® slides.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero®, is a flexible, online system that allows you to import, edit, and manipulate content from the text’s test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions. Create multiple test versions in an instant and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want.