Request for consultation
Introduce your students to the new generation of Microsoft Office with the new generation of Shelly Cashman Series books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With Office 2010, we're continuing our history of innovation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today's students. In MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 2010: INTRODUCTORY CONCEPTS AND TECHNIQUES you'll find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach now encourages students to expand their understanding of the PowerPoint 2010 software through experimentation, exploration, and planning ahead. Brand new end of chapter exercises prepare students to become more capable software users by requiring them to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to create real-life documents.
- Brand new topic coverage.
- Chapter topic redistribution offers concise chapters that ensure complete skill coverage and lead to more manageable chapters.
- New pedagogical elements enrich material and create an accessible and user-friendly approach allowing easy navigation through the skills in each chapter.
- Gives students a complete presentation of PowerPoint 2010, including new features of the software, using the highly-successful Shelly Cashman Series pedagogy.
- Engages students with new Experimental steps, which encourage them to go beyond step-by-step instructions to take advantage of the features in the Microsoft Office 2010 new user interface.
1. Creating and Editing a Presentation with Clip Art.
2. Enhancing a Presentation with Pictures, Shapes, and WordArt.
3. Reusing a Presentation and Adding Media.
A: Project Planning Guidelines.
B:. Publishing Office 2010 Web Pages Online.
C: Saving to the Web Using Windows Live SkyDrive.
Find everything you need for your course all in one place. All instructor resources for this book are available instantly through the password-protected Instructor Companion Website, including the Instructor’s Manual, Test Bank and PowerPoint® slides.