Request for consultation
Introduce your students to the most important new features that the latest version of Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2016 has to offer with the effective approach found in MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & POWERPOINT® 2016: INTRODUCTORY. This new edition is part of the acclaimed Shelly Cashman Series® that has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & POWERPOINT® 2016: INTRODUCTORY continues the Series’ strong history of innovation with an enhanced learning approach that addresses the varied learning styles of today’s students. A trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach encourages students to expand their understanding of Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2016 through experimentation, critical thought, and personalization. This edition delivers the most effective educational materials specifically designed to engage readers, improve retention, and prepare students for future success with Microsoft® PowerPoint®2016.
- ALL-NEW PROJECTS AND EXERCISES THROUGHOUT ENGAGE STUDENTS AND PROVIDE IMPORTANT PRACTICE WITH POWERPOINT® 2016 SKILLS. New activities throughout this edition highlight topics that are relevant and important in students’ lives to keep them active in learning.
- INCREASED COVERAGE EMPHASIZES HOW TO ENHANCE MEDIA FILES IN A POWERPOINT® 2016 PRESENTATION. Students learn to maximize the enriched media capabilities of PowerPoint® 2016 to create professional presentations with greater impact.
- NEW EXPANDED EXPLANATIONS REVIEW POWERPOINT® 2016 CHOICES FOR INSERTING AND FORMATTING SHAPES. Clear instructions guide students in the increased options, techniques and short-cuts for inserting and formatting shapes within PowerPoint® 2016.
- STEP-BY-STEP, SCREEN-BY-SCREEN APPROACH EFFECTIVELY INTRODUCES POWERPOINT® 2016 SKILLS. This proven visual approach presents students with explanatory and navigational information when they need to know it. The book addresses the needs of all learning styles to help students retain and apply skills in their personal and professional lives.
- PROVEN PEDAGOGY EMPHASIZES PROJECT PLANNING. This project planning approach frames the explanations within each module around a practical problem that students need to solve. This brief presentation encourages critical thinking as the learner determines how to proceed at various key points within the module.
- EXTENSIVE END-OF-MODULE ACTIVITIES REINFORCE KEY OFFICE SKILLS AND APPLICATIONS. These proven, class-tested activities provide a variety of reinforcement opportunities for students to apply and expand their PowerPoint® 2016 skills.
Productivity Apps for School and Work.
Office 2016 and Windows 10: Essential Concepts and Skills.
1 Creating and Editing a Presentation with Pictures.
2 Enhancing a Presentation with Pictures, Shapes, and WordArt.
3 Reusing a Presentation and Adding Media and Animation.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero®, is a flexible, online system that allows you to import, edit, and manipulate content from the text’s test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions. Create multiple test versions in an instant and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want.