Request for consultation
Introduce your students to the latest advancements that Microsoft® Office and Excel have to offer with MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & EXCEL 2016: Introductory -- the new edition in today’s generation of acclaimed Shelly Cashman Series® books. For more than three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series® has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & EXCEL 2016: Introductory continues the Series’ strong history of innovation with a hallmark learning approach now enhanced to address the varied learning styles of today’s students. A trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach encourages students to expand their understanding of Microsoft® Excel 2016 through experimentation, critical thought, and personalization. This new edition and accompanying resources deliver effective educational materials specifically designed to engage readers, improve retention, and prepare students for future success with MS Office and Excel 2016.
- MODULE 1 HELPS STUDENTS PUT NEW EXCEL STRENGTHS INTO PRACTICE. An updated, practical project teaches students how to create a personal budget and covers chart types that are new to Excel 2016.
- MODULE 2 PROVIDES ENHANCED COVERAGE OF NEW EXCEL FUNCTIONS. Your students learn to take advantage of the Flash Fill feature and additional Excel functions, including the PRODUCT function.
- MODULE 3 COVERS ACCESSIBILITY AND OTHER KEY FEATURES IN EXCEL. Your students learn to use the new Smart Lookup feature using the Insights panel and gain insights into maximizing other tools.
- STEP-BY-STEP, SCREEN-BY-SCREEN APPROACH EFFECTIVELY INTRODUCES KEY EXCEL SKILLS. This proven visual approach presents students with explanatory and navigational information when they need to know it. The book addresses the needs of all learning styles to help students retain and apply skills in their personal and professional lives.
- PROVEN PEDAGOGY EMPHASIZES PROJECT PLANNING. This project planning approach frames the explanations within each module around a practical problem that students need to solve. This introductory presentation encourages critical thinking as the learner determines how to proceed at various key points within the module.
- EXTENSIVE END-OF-MODULE ACTIVITIES REINFORCE KEY SKILLS AND APPLICATIONS. These proven, class-tested activities provide a variety of reinforcement opportunities for students to apply and expand their Excel 2016 skills.
Office 2016 and Windows 10: Essential Concepts and Skills.
1. Creating a Worksheet and a Chart.
2. Formulas, Functions, and Formatting.
3. Working with Large Worksheets, Charting, and What-If Analysis.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero®, is a flexible, online system that allows you to import, edit, and manipulate content from the text’s test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions. Create multiple test versions in an instant and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want.